I ran out of my beloved cold creams about a month ago. Can you believe I went a month without cold cream? I can, but that’s because I am witnessing the dull, dry skin first hand. I made the herculean effort to drag my tired body through Target for the 2nd time today and left with what might be a winner. It’s too soon to tell if this will be a long term commitment, but I am definitely making googley eyes at the Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.
- Squeeze/tube dispenser, as opposed to less hygienic cold cream jars
- Mild, pleasant odor
- Goes on super thick and stays in place (almost like zinc oxide)
- Wipes off easily (it says to rinse, but I don’t)
- Tingly, tingly, tingly skin
- That remains to be seen, although some people say it’s not a good cleanser if you wear a lot of makeup (I don’t).
Coupled with my rose petal witch hazel, I left the bathroom feeling prettier than a sparkly dinosaur.