A few of you have started following me on Twitter after yesterday’s post. Hurray! The more the merrier, and the less guilt I feel when I post sporadically. (I’m Catholic, which means it’s perfectly acceptable to feel guilt over such matters.) Those who follow me also see how random I am, which helps lessen the crushing weight of confusion when you come here and read something only to think, what the…?
Let’s throw some light on the many benefits of following me on Twitter, shall we? At any given time you could be privy to the following (and more!).
- What I eat for lunch or dinner;
- What Miss B. and I are giving away on The Bright Side Project for the day;
- Potty training escapades;
- What state I should live in based on a highly scientific 7-question test;
and, everyone’s favorite,
- Watching me have a complete tizzy online (complete with threats of abandonment) every time 19 year old nymphs named “Bambi” try to friend me.
I’m telling you, you don’t know the fun you’ve been missing.
My tweets are marked private, but that is only to throw Bambi and her bevy of sorority sisters off my scent. If you have a normal profile pic and are respectable, uptight, or prone to fits of anxiety and insecurity–you’re in. If I can see any part of you where the sun shouldn’t normally shine, or you sell condos in Florida, or you have a fantastic business opportunity, you’ll just have to read about the glory of making a school lunch someplace else. I hate to be so selective, but every nightclub has a bouncer. I trust you understand.